October 1, 2014
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
2nd floor of the Brinkhous-Bullitt Building
UNC-Chapel Hill Campus
Presentations will explore:
• Innovation in health data dissemination
• Research and Latino populations
• Community engagement in research and Community Advisory Boards
• Comparative Effectiveness Research
• Promoting entrepreneurship through academic corporate partnerships
CAARE, Inc’s Executive Director, Dr. Sharon Elliott-Bynum, will present “Nothing About Us Without Us- Community Engagement in Research” from 1:30-2:00pm in room 226.
See the full schedule here.