The UNC Center for Global Health and Infectious Diseases has a project manager position open on a new pilot study, A House Call Model of Care Delivery for people living with HIV who have fallen out of care. The study involves qualitative and quantitative data collection to evaluate the feasibility and acceptability of a novel model of care delivery.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following activities:
• Work with PI and Co-Is to develop study procedures, materials, and IRB applications. Create and maintain timelines for projects, plan and direct regular team meetings, and manage study budget.
• Develop data collection materials, including but not limited to qualitative in depth interview guides for patients and providers.
• Conduct standardized study procedures including recruitment, enrollment, consent procedures, standardized questionnaire and in depth interview administration, other data collection procedures and provision of study compensation. Assist clinical staff with administrative data collection as needed. Conduct hiring of research assistant, if needed.
• Drive mobile medical van to study clinical site to pick up the clinical staff and accompany them to participants’ homes.
• Interact with clinic medical director and providers to collaborate in the integration of study procedures into clinical care. Interact with broader research program team by participating collaboratively in regular meetings.
• Carry out and supervise research staff in qualitative and quantitative data analysis. Assist with writing of manuscripts and presentations of research findings. Disseminate research findings in non-traditional settings through community engagement activities.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree related to the field and one year of related training/experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Qualifications and Experience
• Prior experience conducting HIV and/or Infectious Diseases research is strongly preferred.
• Experience conducting research in a clinical setting and/or working with biologic specimens a plus.
• Experience conducting qualitative data collection and analyses.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience using DeDoose qualitative data analysis software.
For more information and to apply, consult the job post found here.